Monday 9 January 2012

New Year

Congratulations! If the Mayans are right I've only got another eleven of these to do and then I'm out!

anyway, here's the last quarters podcasts in reverse order

October 2011 - my lazy podcast

Sandwiched between the crushing pressure of work and the curshing lack of motivation on the other, I dusted off some of my favourite music of the last twenty five years for your listening pleasure. Anyone that knows me has probably had me try and force some of this on them at some point. If you're one of those people, I'm big enough to accept that you were wrong in not agreeing with me.



November 2011

A return to the standard format with new music and shit. This is one of those where I actually enjoy the music all the way through (I'm a terrible advert for my own prodcut)



December 2011

I did a Christmas podcast, so i really should have posted this at some point during the Xmas period. If nothing else I can probably get away with reposting the same one next year because nobody wants more Christmas in January, unless you're one of those odd types that really do believe thaty it's the most wonderful time of the year. It's an alternative christmas, so it's actually not all sleigh bells and saccharine. If it were Christmas every day I'd probably turn genocidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment